Best Contracting – Professional Insurance Claim Specialists
Hate handling insurance claims? We will handle your claim for FREE – and do all the work for your insurance companies’ quoted price – GUARANTEED!
- Free claims management and assistance.
- Complimentary roof analysis prior to you filing a claim.
Strong winds and hail cause billions of dollars worth of damage each year across the country. We see numerous storms each year with high winds, hail and sometimes tornadoes. The roof is usually the first part of the home to receive damage with shingles blowing off and tearing from the wind, or becoming bruised by large hail. Next, are the gutters.
Sometimes the damage is obvious, but most of the time the only way to know the condition of your roof is to have a trained professional, such as a representative from Best Contracting, one of the top roofing and siding companies Chester County has to offer, complete a thorough inspection.
Give yourself peace of mind in knowing the condition of your property following the storm, and have one of our professional Claims Specialists inspect your property. Call us today and we will schedule a FREE property inspection. Our Claims Specialist will provide you with a comprehensive storm damage assessment, as well as discuss your options and how we can help you restore your property.
Insurance Claim Process:
- Best Contracting Claims Specialist completes a thorough inspection of your property to identify all items the wind and/or hail may have damaged.
- Assist you in calling in the claim, and answering questions about the damage from the insurance company.
- Provide an estimate of the damage using the same software most insurance adjustors use, along with photos documenting the damage. Having this prepared before the adjuster meeting is a huge advantage in getting your claim approved.
- Meet with the insurance adjuster. Many contractors offer this, but do they really know how to communicate with the adjuster to get the claim approved? An amateur mistake at the adjuster meeting can lead to a denied claim, even if you have legitimate damage!
- Review of the insurance loss statement to assure they have covered all items, and paid a fair amount for each.
- Quality repairs completed by experienced construction crews to restore your property to the condition it was in before the storm.
All of these services are offered to you at no additional charge when you hire us to represent you and complete the repairs. Your only out of pocket expense is your deductible amount or any upgrades.